ACCESS ALL COURSES - JOIN MEMBERSHIP
PURCHASE COURSE ONLY
Push 2 Controller Features & Functions
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
Anyone wanting to quickly start producing music with the PUSH 2 and skip the manual.
You’ll get a fast-track approach to producing with the PUSH 2 and learning its essential features to create music. We’ll dive through all the core features so you can begin creating tracks quicker with this powerful controller, and spending less time clicking around on your computer in Ableton.
- Isomorphic Keyboard
- Picking Scales
- Intro to Drum Racks
- Drum Rack Layouts
- Recording with Drum Racks
- MUST WATCH Recording Features
- Recording Instruments
- Device Mode
- Clip Mode
- Step Sequencing Drums
- Step Sequencing Melodies
- Intro to Simpler
- Classic Simpler
- One-Shot Simpler
- Slicing Simpler
- Mix Mode and More
- Automation Step Sequencing
What people are saying...
LIVE PRODUCERS BASIC MEMBERSHIP
- Perfect if you’re brand new to the PUSH 2
- Quickly learn the layout of the PUSH 2 much faster than reading the manual
- Learn how to browse and load instruments to produce quicker
- Learn the basic PUSH 2 production workflows to get more creative in the studio
- Access this course AND all other courses.
- Watch hundreds of videos of webinars and courses teaching Ableton Live from the studio to stage
- Access member support group with other talented producers to share your music and learn new skills each week.
- Benefit on special deals of 3rd party music software and access to hundreds of downloads of project templates, samples, effect racks, and more.