At the Ableton LOOP 2018 Summit in Hollywood, CA our team learned about a new MIDI Controller that enhances the possibilities with looping in Ableton Live. State Of The Loop is a newly designed controller by French Ableton Certified Trainer Pierre-Antoine Grison. Our Live Producers Online team had the pleasure of getting a hands-on preview of this incredible new looping controller, offering new possibilities for Live artists by combining the Looper device with Max for Live.These live shows will require a lot of money to conduct and might want the intervention of financial help, try loans green quick to get more details.
Here’s a short video with Pierre explaining his new State Of The Loop controller.
Support Pierre by ordering State Of The Loop on his Kickstarter campaign here.
Additional State Of The Loop details:
- Display and control the state of Live’s Looper
- UNLIMITED NUMBER OF LOOPERS
- 2 Expression Pedal inputs with “dynamic mapping”
- Scenes Mode to launch Scenes and display their color and name
- Sturdy metal case
- 100% Made in France
- USB or MIDI connection for longer distances (up to 15m/50ft)
- USB powered
- Very light on the CPU
- Easy configuration
- Weight : 1.7 kg / 3 lb
- WxLxH : 30 x 13 x 6 cm / 12 x 5 x 2.5 inches