First off, was not sure whether to post this in the Course or Webinar section – both would work!
I would be interested in learning more ways to manipulate vocals. This is a very vague request as I think that I would benefit from any focused lesson in this realm, but off the top of my head some cool things to learn would be:
– Making own futurey vocal chops without relying on already produced samples on Splice
– Pitch shifting and retaining tempo (without clicking +1 on transpose. Kanye does this all over ye. to cool effect)
– Warping without hitting the .5 or x2. Stretching a sample with precision?
– Making washed out reverby samples to layer under sounds
– Making vocals sound cinematic or like they’re from a vintage movie
If I think of anything else pertaining to this that I think would be useful I’ll circle back!