This course will guide you step by step on how to DJ using Ableton Live. You’ll discover different workflows used by today’s top touring DJ’s to quickly setup and perform tracks. Watch dozens of videos as Dan Giffin shares his workflows, as well as tips using MIDI controllers to help you prepare a solid live DJ performance.
This course includes:
- Practice files and downloads
- Over 20 videos sharing DJ workflows & step by step instruction
- Private Facebook group. Ask questions and get support from Dan. Network with others in the course.
- Course lessons will be updated over time, giving you access to fresh, new content.
- 40% off Ableton Live Standard or Suite software
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
Dan Giffin has taught DJing in Ableton Live to hundreds of artists, and shared the stage with international producers, such as Slushii and Tiësto. Dan has performed at some of the top music festivals in the U.S. including Electric Forest and others. He currently serves as the official Ableton Live User Group Organizer in Indianapolis, IN.